market-farming - [Market-farming] Basil seeds

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "adriana" <gutierrez-lagatta AT charter.net>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Basil seeds
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 15:05:55 -0500

Courtney,
The only variety of basil that Johnny's offers called Sweet ANYTHING is
Sweet Thai, no Sweet Italian, but they do have a Large Italian. Wasn't the
Thai Basil marked as such on the package and on your invoice?
I'm into my second or third pound of Genovese Basil seed from Johnny's over
the past 12 months and have had no germination problems. I wonder if your
seeds got cooked in transit or some other problem.

> I also bought my seed from Johnny's this year but was very disappointed
> in it. I ordered Sweet Italian and De Genova.

Adriana

  • [Market-farming] Basil seeds, adriana, 07/29/2003