market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] A little more on printing

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Willie McKemie <mf AT austinfarm.org>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] A little more on printing
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 14:08:48 -0500

On Tue, Jul 22, 2003 at 11:57:03AM -0700, jay gee wrote:
> On Tue, 22 Jul 2003 09:36:36 -0700, Steve Sando wrote:
>
> > I'm looking to have sandwich bag size paper bags printed with a logo. Does
> > anyone have any sources for this?
>
> You local bag supplier should be able to handle this.
>
> You probably need to buy 5M to 10M bags to make
> it cost effective.

I get several types of plastic bags printed and the extra cost for
printing is only around $.01 quantity 50M-100M. As I recall, the cost
for the printed bags I use is $.03-$.04. Any printing you get done is
likely to cost $50-$300 for setup plus the per unit charge.

I get plastic bags printed via TL Packaging in the Dallas Texas area.
214 533-6739

I also use some peal and sticks, they cost $.015 or more quantity 10M+.
The application labor for peal and sticks makes printing the best deal
by far if you can justify the volume.

It looks like the stamp would be your best bet for quantities less than
about 10M.

--
Willie, ONWARD, through the fog!
Are YOU an html abuser? http://www.expita.com/nomime.html