market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] A little more on printing

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Del Williams" <delannw AT dlogue.net>
  • To: "Steve Sando" <steve AT mrlucky.com>, "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] A little more on printing
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 14:02:53 -0500

I don't have such a source but I'm thinking you could feed those bags right
through your own printer. I try to feed all kinds of media through mine and
have had rather good success even with foils.

I print with an HP Deskjet 1220C (for color) and an old Panasonic dot matrix
for B&W basic text.

It seems to me that any large supplier of brown bags or any other kind of
shopping bag, already has the in-house means to print anything. Have you
asked them about their options?

I'm sure it will cost more but it might be less costly and time consuming
than doing it yourself.

Del Williams