market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Re: Cucumber Beetles

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Del Williams" <delannw AT dlogue.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Re: Cucumber Beetles
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 19:30:01 -0500

thanks Bill... my stuff has been dusted with flour when the rain hasn't
deluged it this year. Strange pest year.

Hey, work on those damn jap beetles. They are ruining my evening deck time.
I have a Chinese Elm and it looks like a Jap Beetle tree.

Ya think I could harvest them and make Jap Beetle vinegar?

I must check the Ayurveda... there must be something postive in there for
that.

: )

Del