market-farming - RE: [Market-farming] Re: Cucumber Beetles

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Bob Crowder" <bob AT akasha.net>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [Market-farming] Re: Cucumber Beetles
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2003 15:43:25 -0500

I reasoned that it wasn't the BT. It was the dust. So, I dusted the plants
with wheat flour. It worked. Maybe they don't like that gummy stuff in
their little blackhearted mouths. I don't know. It just worked.

I like flour mixed half and half with diatomaceous earth. The earth has to
be the small size for bug killing and is not the same size as say pool
filter type which is much larger.
Bob C.