market-farming - [Market-farming] RE: My local update (printing sources)

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "David Heininger" <xxchef AT wmonline.com>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] RE: My local update (printing sources)
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 11:36:14 -0700

Steve:

I just got new 4-color business cards printed from
http://printingforless.com/index.html and am extremely happy with them. You
can directly upload your own artwork in many formats. The people I dealt
with were very communicative and fast. They have an online proofing setup
that allows you to see exactly what you're getting before you approve the
job. They do much more than just business cards too.

They don't do labels but have a sister site Maverick Label
http://pfl.labelserve.com/ , who I haven't tried, but if they're half a good
as PFL they'll be great.

David
Northern Arizona, USA