market-farming - RE: [Market-farming] Re: SHADE

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Andrews, Shirley F." <SAndrews AT AcademicBookServices.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [Market-farming] Re: SHADE
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 10:28:10 -0400

www.sportsmanguide.com has a great deal on one for 29.97.  I paid 49.97 can put it up by myself with no problem.  Is light, has 2 sides with windows and net screening for all sides.  Poles pull apart and store but I keep them together just to save time.  Could use additional tarps if you needed to block more sun.

1) I need a shade awning of some sort - my place faces the east and there are no nearby trees in the parking lot.  The ht of the common awning doesn't seem to be able to shade the