market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Vinegar bottles???

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "GlobalCirclenet" <webmaster AT globalcircle.net>
  • To: cyndi AT tikvah.com, "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Vinegar bottles???
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2003 14:10:46 -0600

Believe it or not, you can get some perfect bottles at the dollar store!!
Many different sizes and types and all for a dollar! I use them for
flavored oils. I usually make a trip to the big city (2 hrs away) and go to
all the different dollar stores and clean them out. I've also found the
goodwill can have some nice bottles cheap......

Kathy