market-farming - [Market-farming] Vinegar bottles...

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Courtney McLeod" <cmcleod AT imscompany.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Vinegar bottles...
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 16:28:20 -0400

Has anyone out there found a good cheap source for presentable looking
vinegar bottles? Been doing tarragon vinegar, very popular but using
Ball pint jars is Not the way.........

I am not sure I would call this a cheap way, but it is for sure a very
enjoyable way. But I use Crown Royal Bottles for the vinegar. I make 2
kinds of vinegar and they both look beautiful in the bottles. And there
is even a pretty purple bag to go along with it and a box! I use the
fifths and the pints. Of course, I only give these to friends and
family since it is a very distinctive bottle! But I also use empty wine
bottles and I also have a friend who owns a bar and he saves unique
looking bottles for me for free of course!