market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Vinegar bottles...

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Del Williams" <delannw AT dlogue.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Vinegar bottles...
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 16:07:07 -0500

Do an online search for glass bottles... there are lots of sources and
pricing varies significantly. If you want a standardized look to your
vinegars, buying from a wholesaler is the way to go.

Ever go to auctions or wander through antique shops, second hand junk
stores, etc? I have found some excellent glass bottles for very little
money. Sometimes boxes and boxes of them... that some old lady just
couldn't throw out and the auctioneer sold the whole lot for $1.

And, yes, bars have quite the assortment of interesting bottles. Is it
Ketel Vodka or Gin? I dunno, but their tall slim bottles are excellent for
herbal vinegar.

Del Williams
Clifton IL