market-farming - [Market-farming] Need fresh chamomile and lavender flowers

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: IdleThymeFarm AT aol.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Need fresh chamomile and lavender flowers
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 10:30:42 EDT

Help! I am 6 weeks away from herb harvests here and I desperately need lavender and chamomile flowers for my healing salve. Does anyone know who might have some available? I could start with even just a few pounds of each.

Meanwhile with 29 degrees last week and torrential rains every afternoon it has been an interesting year, nonetheless, harvest has begun ..... yes thats right up here harvest has just begun!!!

Shelly Elliott
Idle Thyme Farm

www.IdleThymeFarm.com

If you would have a lovely garden, you would have a lovely life! ~ Shaker saying