market-farming - [Market-farming] Limerock Ruby Coreopsis...

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Courtney McLeod" <cmcleod AT imscompany.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Limerock Ruby Coreopsis...
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 12:11:40 -0400

“We grew Limerock Ruby Coreopsis from plugs we purchased from Yoder Brothers, after being informed they were hardy to Zone 5.”

I am so disappointed to hear that.  I am collecting coreopsis and was so excited when this one came out this year.  So I waited as long as I could and found them for sale at $5.50 each at flower show this year.  And I thought that I had seen a couple of emails mentioning that they did not make it through the winter.  Did I mention how disappointed I am?!?!?!  Well, the rabbits have pretty much taken care of most the plant so far that I may not even see it bloom anyway!  I am very sad.  And I am very surprised that no compensation was offered to you!  I would have a very large problem with that!  That is very kind of you to refund your customers when you are not getting refunded.  I sure hope whoever it is, gets it together to find out what is going on with this plant.  I would absolutely love to have it as a perennial.  Thanks for the information.

Courtney

Herb Thyme

  • [Market-farming] Limerock Ruby Coreopsis..., Courtney McLeod, 06/12/2003