market-farming - [Market-farming] Fw: introduction

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Liz Pike" <liz AT laughingbrookfarm.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Fw: introduction
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 13:33:50 -0400

From: "Blankley, Randy" <Randy.Blankley AT standardregister.com>
To: <market-farming-owner AT lists.ibiblio.org>
Cc: <blankley AT core.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2003 9:41 AM

Good morning.

I am a one acre market gardener/farmer who heard about you from Johnny's
Select Seeds and am anxious to learn more.

I am a social worker by profession but my passion is with growing as was my
late father's. He was a 64 acre potato farmer and now that I am left with
the farm, I have the opportunity to stick my hands in, literally, and I am
so enjoying life on a more simplistic basis. I garden organically and am
able to sell my small harvests at a nearby farmer's market. Lots of what
comes there is driven up from Florida but those who visit my booth know that
all of what I offer is grown locally.

Thank you for the opportunity to learn more and "grow"! I am...... Farmer's
Daughter's Organics.

  • [Market-farming] Fw: introduction, Liz Pike, 06/12/2003