market-farming - [Market-farming] Drip Irrigation

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "maureen bostock" <maureenbostock AT hotmail.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Drip Irrigation
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 12:48:57 -0700

Thanks for the tips!
Where do I find Queen-gil?
Do you have a contact number for DripWorks?
Thanks.
On another note, the soil I am working up here in Southeastern Ontario, Canada is a clay based soil, very different from the sandy soil I was used to in British Columbia. Its profile (as per soil test) is excellent, lots of organic material, good PH and balanced in nutrients, a little low in phosphorous and potassium. Does anyone have experience preparing this kind of soil? I almost think it needs something like peat moss to loosen it up - but that's pretty expensive on a three acre piece... Has anyone used rotten sawdust for a similar purpose in clay?
Thanks,
Maureen