market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Re: Mr. Big Pea

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Windsoap AT aol.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Re: Mr. Big Pea
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 21:59:43 EDT

In a message dated 6/10/2003 2:48:51 PM Central Daylight Time, frshstrt AT baldwin-telecom.net writes:

a company which in my past experience is not
that reliable on knowledge of the products they sell.

I NEVER BUY FROM MAIL ORDER COMPANIES THAT HAVE "RAVING" DESCRIPTIONS OF THEIR SEEDS AND PLANTS.  STICK WITH THE RELIABLES LIKE JOHNNY'S AND COOKS.  YOU'LL HAVE BETTER CROPS AND LESS DISAPPOINTMENT.
WENDY AKIN
AKIN FARM