market-farming - [Market-farming] Field Day in NJ

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: robert schuler <sunnfarm AT bellatlantic.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Field Day in NJ
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 10:09:42 -0400

The Muth family farm is having a transition to organic field day on June
20'th, pre register at NOFA-NJ by 6/16, call 609-737-6848.
Presentations will be by the Rodale Institute, the Northeast Organic
Network, the Northeast Organic Farming Assc. and our beloved ag agent
Michelle who is smarter than all the other guys put together.
Bob Muth is one of the top vegetable growers in the state he plants
about 80 acres with I think 4 acres becoming organic. He mastered raised
bed plastic culture staked bell peppers back in the 80's, He was pushing
the 2000 bushel per acre pepper mark when we were getting 500. So there
is much you can learn from this guy.
Put your " How To" books away and attend this field day...Bob.
Sunny Meadow Farm
Bridgeton, NJ.

  • [Market-farming] Field Day in NJ, robert schuler, 06/10/2003