market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] sharers

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Leigh Hauter <lh AT pressroom.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] sharers
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2003 22:21:46 -0400

I think it was about 6 years ago I came up with a solution for sharers. Up until that time my regular share was a two person cooking together share. I found that people in the same office who were definitely not cooking together were trying to split this share, which, of course, didn't work. How do you split one eggplant between two single person households?

So I started a one person share which cost about 3/4 or the two person. it still has that whole eggplant, or squash, or watermelon but lessor of the things like chard or salad greens. the one person share now makes up about 1/3 of my shares.