market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Planting tiny seeds

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Lucy Goodman <goodows AT infinet.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Planting tiny seeds
  • Date: Fri, 09 May 2003 15:25:02 -0400

"
> For tiny seeds, we use a dial seed sower, $1.98 from Pinetree seeds.

is this the same hand seeder that Johnny's has for $4.95?

I also use the dial seeder and really like it a lot. It makes planting
tiny sees like basil or pac choy a sane activity that doesn't take too
long.

We always direct seed the pac choy using an earthway seeder

Lucy Goodman
Boulder Belt Organics
New Paris, OH
Check out the Boulder Belt website:
"There is no way to peace---peace is the way."
A.J. Muste