market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Pick your own strawberry operation.

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Liz Pike" <liz AT laughingbrookfarm.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Pick your own strawberry operation.
  • Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 20:43:24 -0400

> This year, have 7 Pyrenees, putting down drip tape, ordering several
> thousand berry plants. If it doesn't work this year, taking all the
> plant money to Las Vegas.

No need to do that Marie. Just send it my way--I bet I can lose it faster
than you can ; ))

Speaking of GP....ours keeps bringing up trash. I let it slide until
today....someone's nasty snuff bottle (used, grosssss!!!!!!) and a dirty
diaper (even grossssseeerrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!) Now I don't know whether to let
the wild critters take the livestock or keep playing garbage man (I fear
he'll drag up bones from somewhere in the hollar).

Liz Pike
Laughingbrook Farm
Westfield NC
http://www.marketfarming.com