market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Share Boxes (?)

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Leigh Hauter <lh AT pressroom.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Share Boxes (?)
  • Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 22:05:29 -0400

Where are the totes from, Leigh? What size are they sold as? What do they run? Is printing extra? Thanks -Allan
_

Allan, I'm still in last minute negotiations with the final three. Prices vary, mostly with quality of bag and quantity but also with printing. We are buying 400 this year. I followed Jay's advise on finding providers. There are literally dozens and dozens of people who sell and inprint totes. I forget the topics that Jay said to search under but he knew his stuff there.

And yes, Jay, we are sure to have our url on the bag. In fact, the design was done by a shareholder. We asked people if they had expertise and with our sophisticated customer base we had several who submitted designs and offered to help us through the process, free. Our shareholders, of course, are great people.
--