market-farming - [Market-farming] "NEW FARM" web site

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Patrick Stine" <patricks AT ccrtc.com>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] "NEW FARM" web site
  • Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 08:01:03 -0500

The "NEW FARM" web site has some good articles on organic farming, for
livestock, veggies, grain, flowers. A new price index for organic foods, and
a new forum for organic farmers to talk to each other.
I know we are all getting to that time of year when we can't get it all done
in time, but thought I'd let you all know about the site if you already
didn't.

you can access the site at:
http://www.newfarm.org/

  • [Market-farming] "NEW FARM" web site, Patrick Stine, 04/14/2003