market-farming - [Market-farming] Blister beetle vacuuming

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Ken Bezilla" <kenbez AT hotmail.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Blister beetle vacuuming
  • Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2003 23:38:27 +0000

Thinking ahead to this summer... I've heard of folks using hand-held vacuums to suck up blister beetles, and I'd like to give it a try. Is there anyone on the list who does this? If so, is there a particular vacuum model that you can recommend?

Ken Bezilla
East Wind
southern Missouri

  • [Market-farming] Blister beetle vacuuming, Ken Bezilla, 04/08/2003