market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Mahindra & compact tractors

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Bill Bradshaw" <eastexfarms AT direcway.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Mahindra & compact tractors
  • Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 21:28:36 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: <sunnfarm AT netscape.net>
To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 08, 2003 7:05 PM

creeper gear offsets for cultivation and transplanting, dealers could not
stock them fast enough and would back order them a year or more, these were
custom built for market farmers. If any of you are new to market farming and
need a small tractor give these offsets a look...Bob.
> >>Sunny Meadow Farm
> >>Bridgeton, NJ.
> >>
> Bob I must agree with you on this one. We have a IH 274 and would not
trade it for the world. In my area here in Texas they are very hard to find.
I don't know of any co. thats makes new ones. The old super A
internationals are readly for sale but all I have seen wont run some of the
modern equipment. Are they easy found in the East? At what price and
condition? Bill Bradshaw Cherokee Co.
Texas>>__________________________________________________________________
> >>Try AOL and get 1045 hours FREE for 45 days!
> >>http://free.aol.com/tryaolfree/index.adp?375380
> >>
> >>Get AOL Instant Messenger 5.1 for FREE! Download Now!
> >>http://aim.aol.com/aimnew/Aim/register.adp?promo=380455

> >Try AOL and get 1045 hours FREE for 45 days!
> >http://free.aol.com/tryaolfree/index.adp?375380
> >
> >Get AOL Instant Messenger 5.1 for FREE! Download Now!
> >http://aim.aol.com/aimnew/Aim/register.adp?promo=380455

---