market-farming - [Market-farming] Market Truck and Quinoa

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: IdleThymeFarm AT aol.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Market Truck and Quinoa
  • Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2003 19:15:47 EDT

Hmmmm an odd subject to say the least! Anyway, we have finally found and purchased our market truck...it may be laughable to some but just we were looking for. We found a 1972 IH Travelall. Big enough for all 3 kids and the veggies! In our area we see it as a marketing tool!

Does anyone here have experience growing quinoa? I am having a hard time finding info on growing specifications and I have some planned!

Shelly Elliott
Idle Thyme Farm

www.IdleThymeFarm.com

If you would have a lovely garden, you would have a lovely life! ~ Shaker saying