market-farming - [Market-farming] Hello List

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Bill Bradshaw" <eastexfarms AT direcway.com>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Hello List
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 08:06:18 -0600

I have been lurking around for a while. I joined the list some time back but
could not post, sure had some fine reading though. Liz has got me going now.
We grow about 25 - 30 ar. most is pepper. We do grow summer squash,
watermelon, cucumber (pickle), some tomatoes, sugarcane and this year sweet
onions. I sell mostly wholesale. We do have blueberries that we do u-pick.
I am interested in all kinds of things if it has to do with farming. I like
to talk equipment, tractors, planters and all that good stuff. So I may ask
some weird questions (just don't laugh) I have been farming full time from
1975 to present. And still learn much each year.
Bill Bradshaw
Cherokee Co. Texas

Please Lord help me to be the person my dog thinks I am..

---