market-farming - [Market-farming] Thank you Liz! + Cress

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Adriana" <gutierrez-lagatta AT charter.net>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Thank you Liz! + Cress
  • Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 14:46:29 -0600

Thank you, thank you, thank you! Liz, for putting your foot down and
for doing all that you do to keep the list going... (another no-no we
might want to add to the list rules are those extensive "To" lists
like showed up on Message 7 which took up almost 2 screens. If you
put the change the Cc's to Bcc we won't have to see them all...)

Re: Cress
Steve, I grow curly cress. I have tried Upland cress with no
success, don't know if it was bad seed or it didn't like my greenhouse
when I lived in Florida. Another one which grew well, but is a bug
magnet (aphids) is Wrinkled Crinkled Curly Cress. It is funky looking
but also looks a lot like curly parsley so it might confuse/surprise
diners when it shows up on the plate.
> Anyone have lucky with the land cresses (other than nasturtiums)? I
see
> Upland Cress and Persian Cress listed in some catalogues.

Let's get growing!

Adriana

  • [Market-farming] Thank you Liz! + Cress, Adriana, 03/07/2003