market-farming - RE: [Market-farming] ADMIN: Posting to this list

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Dave Lilligren" <dave AT lilligren.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [Market-farming] ADMIN: Posting to this list
  • Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 09:24:06 -0600

Liz:

Thanks for all your hard work.

And thanks for putting your foot down...

Great to hear that spring has sprung for some of y'all. We finally had a
night when it did NOT go below zero. We have another cold spell coming
tomorrow, but then we should start seeing some 40's around here by the end
of the next week. Now, if I could only remember where I stored those maple
taps...

Peace,

Dave Lilligren
Sandstone, MN

"Some men are wise; and some men are otherwise."

  • RE: [Market-farming] ADMIN: Posting to this list, Dave Lilligren, 03/07/2003