market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Our local enconomies

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Jill Taylor Bussiere" <jdt AT itol.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Our local enconomies
  • Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 13:30:52 -0600

Del,
Someone said it a few posts back - we need to grow more food. I had cut
back last year, but will be gearing up again this year.

And, for us, at least we will have something to eat. (At least as long
as we are allowed to stay on the land....our mortgage isn't paid off - I
don't know about you all).

Jill