market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] STOP WAR DISCUSSION

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "GlobalCirclenet" <webmaster AT globalcircle.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] STOP WAR DISCUSSION
  • Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2003 12:08:38 -0700

. I must agree. As critical as I believe some of those other issues are,
we must still have lists that promote more local self sufficiency and self
reliance, local networking, and community. My feeling is this local work
will be the only answer in the end to the agribusiness and conglomerates
that create the wider problems in those other areas. As we watch the
economy tank our local work becomes that much more critical. It's going to
get a lot worse, and things like market farming are going to become life
and death matters for hundreds of communities. It's happening now, not
someday in the future. Plant more.

--paul, webmaster http://globalcircle.net
peace and liberty, sustainability and justice