market-farming - [Market-farming] Re: joel bush, Everyday Whole Wheat Bread Mix

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Todd & Janice Hammerstrom <todd-janice AT att.net>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Re: joel bush, Everyday Whole Wheat Bread Mix
  • Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2003 15:05:08 -0800

I am new to market-farming, or rather I have been reading for a year and this is my first year of real production. I would like to thank everyone for all that I have been learning here. I am interested in Joel Bush's Wheat Bread Mix and wondering if he could share this recipe and do you go to a commercial kitchen to prepare it and your sample loaf or are you local laws not a stiff as here in WA?

thanks,
Janice

  • [Market-farming] Re: joel bush, Everyday Whole Wheat Bread Mix, Todd & Janice Hammerstrom, 03/05/2003