market-farming - RE: [Market-farming] CSA banking

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Rick Williams" <mrfarm AT frontiernet.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [Market-farming] CSA banking
  • Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 17:27:41 -0600

Formatting changed to plain text:

Kory Brocious wrote:

> [...]
their checks to Tenacity Farm. For some reason our bank doesn't like that.
We are not incorporated. Do I need to do something special so that the bank
will deposit checks into our personal account, made out to the farm name?

=====
We had a similar problem with our bank. We found another local bank that
finds it completely acceptable.

Sincerely,

Rick Williams
Misty Ridge Farm