market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Fwd: NY Times ad against the war

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "jay gee" <jgj23 AT mindspring.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Fwd: NY Times ad against the war
  • Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 12:49:07 -0800 (PST)

Patrick,

You wrote:

>Del,
>Understanding, NO try a little common sense to know that one should stay on
>subject instead going into the far left field. There are those who should
>not have computers.

A little common sense goes a long way when
cutting people slack to learn what is and is not
acceptable behavior after joining a particular list.

As for those who should not have computers,
it strikes me that those denying others free
speech rights should have their computers
taken away first. Get my drift?

This is not a theatre and no one needs to be
worried about getting crushed while they head
for the exits. A delete stroke is much simpler.

Jay Gee
not a farmer - but interested in farming