market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Fwd: NY Times ad against the war

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Steve Sando" <steve AT mrlucky.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Fwd: NY Times ad against the war
  • Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 13:03:37 -0800

Maybe you kids could put OT (for off topic) in the subject line when you
want to discuss something that has nothing to do with Market Farming. I
understand the need to vent, express, heal, and all the rest but I don't
come to this group for political chat (pro or con) except in how it relates
to my tomatoes!

I'm not advocating censorship, just that you put the OT in the subject line
so that those of us who aren't interested can just delete the message,
whether it's about war, beanie babies or popular music!

Steve
www.ranchogordo.com

P.s. ON TOPIC: the seeds I saved from the chiles I ate on my last trip to
Mexico have sprouted in less than 2 weeks! I'm pretty happy!