market-farming - [Market-farming] renting a certified kitchen

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Joan Vibert <joan AT windwalker-farm.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] renting a certified kitchen
  • Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 10:55:37 -0600

I'm writing a new column for Growing For Market on value-added which started
in the February issue. The next column I am working on addresses renting
certified kitchens and I'm asking for any information you all might have on
the subject - how you found one; the cost to rent; pitfalls; etc. I will be
writing on actually putting in a certified kitchen for the following column.

Plus I'd be glad to get any good information, hints and all on the general
subject of value-added products. I think we all do some of this without
realizing it - so if you've got an idea please pass it on to me. Thanks -

Joan
Windwalker Farm
Ottawa, Kansas