market-farming - RE: [Market-farming] Steve Lucas Poem

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Dave Lilligren" <dave AT lilligren.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [Market-farming] Steve Lucas Poem
  • Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 15:59:39 -0600

Rick:

After reading Lucas' poem, I did not find the responses to be that negative
toward the poem. I think it just reminded a few men who were not blessed
with wives who loved the soil and livestock as much as they did of their
past (I guess ya call it "compatibility"). The negativity was not toward
you or Lucas - just some unpleasant memories.

I do thank God that I am blessed with a wife who also loves the soil and
critters. We will be celebrating anniversary number 21 this summer!

Take care,

Dave Lilligren
Sandstone, MN