market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Steve Lucas Poem - OT

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Del Williams" <delannw AT dlogue.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Steve Lucas Poem - OT
  • Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 15:53:26 -0600

LMAO, marc, you have no idea.

In 19 years I never got a VDay anything... now c'mon. Wasn't that rather
patient of me?

However, I did get a nice pair of Felco pruners one summer. On that
particular occasion, I thought he was just tops.

And Rick W. I was not offended if you are referring to my reply.

I must say, though, I received the most unique VDay card from my boyfriend.
And frankly, he has BCS equipment so he could've bypassed the day altogether
and I'd still think he was tops.

I got him a box of Dipel dust. Now wasn't that romantic of me?

Del