market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Advertising issues

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Del Williams" <delannw AT dlogue.net>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Advertising issues
  • Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 07:31:44 -0600

Brochures.

A couple years ago, I developed a newsletter for our farmers market. The
goal was to advertise upcoming events and over the course of the seasons,
feature specific vendors, their farms, their philosophies, what they grow,
etc.

Just an idea for those of you who might like to use something like that to
promote your market and your vendors.

Del Williams