market-farming - [Market-farming] Jay's criticism of Rick Ws web site

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Caryl Elzinga" <alderspring AT salmoninternet.com>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Jay's criticism of Rick Ws web site
  • Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 08:18:24 -0700

Jay,

I was rather disappointed in your response to Rick about what you found
wrong with his web site. Your answer would have perhaps helped many on this
list. If you are going to criticize something as particular as an
individual's web site or promotional program, I think politeness would
require you to respond with some specifics when asked. Otherwise, your
criticism served no purpose but to insult Rick.

Caryl