market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Under secretary Dohr.

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Patrick Mulkey" <Mulkey AT tunl.duke.edu>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Under secretary Dohr.
  • Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 15:58:33 -0500

Subject: [Market-farming] Under secretary Dohr.

This fellow made the statement here in Iowa that there should only be 325 farmers for the State of Iowa, that figures out to be around 890,000 acres per farmer, and he also feels that limits on program payments should be eliminated, he says all the limits do is slow down progress.  O He had to pay back $156,000 in over payments before he could take the post.

Phil
You know what is disappointing Phil, its your half truths that you closed minded people put out.
Mr. Dohr must have been responding to some questions asked and I am sure he had reasons why he believes what he said. Try presenting the entire story not just the part you don't like. If you don't know the whole story then don't fill my inbox with garbage like this.

Patrick in NC