market-farming - [Market-farming] email preorders

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Hook Family" <guldann AT ix.netcom.com>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] email preorders
  • Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 10:44:08 -0500

I know this has been touched on before, but I had an x CSA member(older we
gave too much food) ask about farm stand sales I said that was unlikely in
that I don't have time. I suggested an email system where I send her (and
hopefully others) a list of whats available that week with prices they can
order I will have ready what they ordered and they come x day pick up and
pay. On some items I think I might have two prices one I pick and one they
pick.

Any suggestions from those in the know. String beans as an example how much
cheaper should the upicks be. If I recall they are about $2.50lb for fresh
farmer picked.

Thanks Beth