market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Chicken eggs

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "marc" <marc AT aculink.net>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Chicken eggs
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 15:56:02 -0700

We cannot produce enough eggs (well our chickens can't) to fill the demand.

Safeway sells the brown organic certified farm fresh not gathered by
children free range no chicken was injured laying this egg laid in America
by Americans variety for $3 a dozen and cannot keep them in stock.

Might be something to look into as egg regs are more better friendlier than
meat regs, at least in Colorado.

Ya'll can buy a LOT of brand new egg cartons for cheap when you buy by the
bale route.

With State inspection we can sell to retail places.

Marc