market-farming - RE: [Market-farming] OT Thought Provoking (or maybe just provoking:)

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Rick Hopkins" <rdhopkins AT americanpasturage.com>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [Market-farming] OT Thought Provoking (or maybe just provoking:)
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 21:53:13 -0600

Bob,

Thanks for the enlightening response.

Rick H.
-----Original Message-----
From: market-farming-admin AT lists.ibiblio.org [mailto:market-farming-admin AT lists.ibiblio.org]On Behalf Of bob AT akasha.net
Sent: Monday, January 27, 2003 2:41 PM
To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

The goal of being on earth answers the questions:Who am I ? Where am I? What am I doing here? and why? With answer being one word, "freedom". Whether it is like the words in the American document the Declaration of Independence where certain truths are self evident namely; life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness or whether one uses words like mukti, samadhi, liberation, para atma, bliss, ananda, grace, rapture, or any number of other words. The one goal expressed in the Tao or from in this case Guatama Buddha is liberation, freedom from the tensions or if you wish karma that hold one to the current mold that by being here you are the _expression_ of. It follows the more pragmatic _expression_ of there is nothing that is caused with out a effect nor is there an effect without a cause or if you allow nothing is ever lost but does have the potential to change and become something else. Matter to wave and so on from atomic micro to macro laws of the universe. The middle path attempts to live in the flow of universal truth so as to not upset or create an added tension that is a boat anchor to the freedom boat. To not trespass on others innate right to to the same universal truth. To not take, if you allow this language, without bargain or permission energy from another sentient being.
There I am getting carried away again.......I really need to get back to work and stop reading all the emails.