market-farming - [Market-farming] Public radio auction

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Two Small Farms" <csa AT mariquita.com>
  • To: "Lucy Goodman" <goodows AT infinet.com>, "CSA-L" <CSA-L AT prairienet.org>, "market-farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Public radio auction
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 16:04:33 -0800

Yes, every year we donate 2 4-week 'trial' shares to our local public
radio auction. It's always a very popular item, and I believe it gets the
word out. you can limit the months, ours needs to be used between June and
October, our lushest months produce-wise. We also donate a 4-week share to
local school auctions as well.

Julia at Mariquita Farm