market-farming - [Market-farming] Advertising

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Lucy Goodman <goodows AT infinet.com>
  • To: CSA-L <CSA-L AT prairienet.org>, market-farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Advertising
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 14:38:29 -0500

To find out rates on your local public television station contact the
person in charge of underwriting.

You can usually post PSA on public radio for free for things like
farmer's markets, farm tours open houses etc.

I have a question has anyone ever use a public TV funder auction as
advertising. There are two PBS stations around me both that have
auctions twice a year. people donate items and I have thought donating a
CSA share may be good advertising for our CSA at not a lot of cost.
So anyone done this and how did it work out?
--
Lucy Goodman