market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Mesclun mixes

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Leigh Hauter <lh AT pressroom.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Mesclun mixes
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 14:26:41 -0500

My, unfortunate, experience with mesculm mixes is --- make your own. Occasionally the commercial mixes I've bought have been great but the next year the reputed same mix, from the same company has been a disaster (not to mention any names). And remember, if there is mizuna in the mix the mizuna is most likely to overwhelm everything else.