market-farming - [Market-farming] Seeking Farmer's Market Coordinator

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Goodaim AT aol.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Seeking Farmer's Market Coordinator
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2003 18:05:54 EST

Hello all! Hope you are enjoying the snow holiday season and taking your much-needed rest. I wanted to pass this message on. If you know someone who may be interested please let me know at goodaim AT aol.com, or simply pass this message on to them. Thank you.
Aimee Kocis
Charlestown Cooperative Farm

The Phoenixville Farmers' Market is seeking a coordinator to handle all
aspects of promoting, managing, and operating the market.   The market,
located in Phoenixville, Chester County, PA had a successful first year
and the coordinator will be responsible for expanding and improving it.
The position is part time and salary is commensurate with experience.
Prior farmers' market or retail experience is important.  Please email
resumes to Bill AT Longviewlp.com.

Thanks,

Bill

William M. Andersen

  • [Market-farming] Seeking Farmer's Market Coordinator, Goodaim, 01/02/2003