market-farming - [Market-farming] For businesses selling herbs/edible flowers

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: herbworld AT aol.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] For businesses selling herbs/edible flowers
  • Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 09:20:40 -0500

We're doing a year end update for our resource guide, The Herbal Green Pages.
This is a comprehensive 450 page guide with listings for over 6,000
businesses that are related to herbs, aromatherapy, edible flowers,
alternative health, etc. Though we are a trade association, we do open the
resource guide up to all business that fit in these categories. If you would
like to be included in the upcoming January edition, you can go to
www.herbworld.com and click on the Green Pages listing area and submit your
business. There is no charge, but non-members are limited to 45 words plus
contact information. It's a great way to publicize your business as we sell
over 2000 of these guides each year (hard copy and CD).

Maureen Rogers
The Herb Growing & Marketing Network
www.herbworld.com and www.herbnet.com

  • [Market-farming] For businesses selling herbs/edible flowers, herbworld, 12/19/2002