market-farming - [Market-farming] spreader nails

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: rbclo AT att.net
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] spreader nails
  • Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 14:41:45 +0000

I need to find a source of spreader nails. These nails are pointed on both
ends and have a head in the middle. They are used to make spreaders to
spread
fruit tree limbs. I have gotten them from OSI in Chambersburg PA in the past
but they no longer have them and do not know of a current source.

Thanks

Ben in Maryland
www.clopperorchards.com

  • [Market-farming] spreader nails, rbclo, 12/19/2002