market-farming - [Market-farming] Two new farmers market publications

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Allison Brown <[redacted]@yahoo.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Two new farmers market publications
  • Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2002 16:16:32 -0800 (PST)

Dear Friends and Colleagues:

I am pleased to announce the publication of two new
papers on US farmers markets. The publishers have
kindly allowed the full text of the papers to be
posted. You can find them at
<nutrition.tufts.edu/publications/afe>.

While the geographical distribution and impact of US
farmers markets might not relate directly to the
practical problems facing growers, I think that many
of you will find portions of these articles
interesting in terms of what they say about the
problem of defining and quantifying the relationship
between local marketing systems and small-farm
survival.

Please feel free to link these papers where ever
appropriate using my alternate email address:
<allison.brown AT tufts.edu>

Regards,

Allison Brown