market-farming - [Market-farming] Re: POOR GERMINATION and irradiation

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: sunnfarm AT netscape.net
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Re: POOR GERMINATION and irradiation
  • Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2002 17:27:17 -0500

I always found Johnny's to be a reputable seed company, next time test your
seed before planting, try germinating your test seed in wet tissue paper.

Irradiated seed need not be a problem if you have your seed shipped UPS of
FedX.

BTW did you know the parsley market is very hot, there is none of any quality
in the USA, local growers lost last cutting this week now its coming in from
Itialy for $50 a box. This is just another example of how volitile vegetable
farming can be...
Sunny Meadow Farm
Bridgeton, NJ.